Since 1994, more than 300 apprentice engineers have benefited from the mutual contribution of a reputable school and the experience of the many companies that have played the game.
Tutor and apprenticeship master
The apprentice engineer alternates stays of 4 to 5 weeks at school and in business. His Grenoble INP-Pagora's tutor and his corporate apprenticeship master accompany him throughout the course.
Missions entrusted to the apprentice engineer
The engineering degree depends on the results of the education and the work carried out as part of the apprenticeship. In addition to the industrial work carried out on behalf of the company, the apprentice engineer addresses specific subjects with the apprenticeship master and responding to imposed themes.
Topics related to the organization of production, continuous improvement, security, training, personnel management ... - Implementation of a consumable change procedure
- Optimization of a workstation
- Writing of a training support for salespeople
- Creation of a machine event tracking tool
- Implementation of 5S in a manufacturing workshop
- Implementation of a SMED approach
- Writing job descriptions
- Implementation of a deposit table
- Update of the Single Document…
Company & Products folder
- Study of the industrial sector of the company, the organization of the factory, the means implemented, its place on the market.
- In-depth study of several materials or products, of the "product" specifications.
- Choice of an indicator for external maintenance
- Development of a maintenance book from the manufacturer's manual and the specifics of the company
- Analysis of abnormal wear of the rollers
- Analysis of the causes of breakage on machines…
Technical folder (2nd year)
- Study of the thick pulp circuit
- Study of the dryer
- Study of the different sections of the press
- Study of the different sections of the corrugator
(2nd year, PCE Option)
Topics related to an investment, a modification of the installations, an optimization, an innovation… - Selection criteria for the evolution of production equipment, study of added value and associated markets
- Technical-economic study of machine faults
- Reduction of costs by reduction of material losses on machine…
Project Graduation (3rd year)
Subjects with a strong technical basis and which may concern a modification of processes, a problem solving, an expertise… - Improvement of the characteristics of the papers by the implementation of the experience plans
- Reduced breakage rate on rotary press
- Study of the breakage in the fold of the notebooks
- Sleeping optimization to reduce mottling
- Study of the reduction of the water consumption of the machine
- Regularization of the paper load rate