EPNOE prepares its International Polysaccharide Conference
Published on January 22, 2021
A+Augmenter la taille du texteA-Réduire la taille du texteImprimer le documentEnvoyer cette page par mailPartagez cet articleFacebookTwitterLinked In
Conference, Call for proposals
from October 11, 2021 to October 15, 2021
LGP2 is co-organizing EPNOE 2021, the 7th International Polysaccharide Conference to be held in Nantes, next October.
L'EPNOE prépare sa conférence internationale sur les polysaccharides
The 7th International Polysaccharide Conference of the European Polysaccharide Network of Excellence (EPNOE) will take place in Nantes from the 11th to the 15th October 2021. Created in 2009, the EPNOE conference is a major international event in polysaccharide science bringing together the talents of global industrial and academic players.
On behalf of the EPNOE association, the Cellulose and Renewable Materials division of the American Chemical Society, and the Cellulose Society of Japan, the conference will be organized by five French laboratories recognized for their research in polysaccharides and their commitments to EPNOE:
EPNOE 2021 will bring together more than 350 industrials, academics and students that will share their latest results thanks to 195 oral presentations and 150 posters.
EPNOE 2021 conference will cover all topics related to polysaccharide structure, properties and applications.
• Characterisation of polysaccharides: problems and prospects
• Chemical and enzymatic modifications of polysaccharides
• Colloidal assembly of polysaccharides
• Structure-property relationship in plant cell walls
• Gels and porous materials
• Polysaccharides for drug delivery
• Polysaccharides for bioprinting, scaffolds and regenerative medicine
• Recycling, biodegradation, environmental and sustainability assessment
• Polysaccharide-based materials for energy and electronics
• 3D/4D printing of polysaccharide solutions, gels and composites
• Advanced nanocellulose-based materials
• Natural fibre reinforced composites
• Polysaccharides as natural binders and fillers in construction
• Cellulose dissolution, regeneration and the corresponding products
• Polysaccharides in food processing and digestion
• Bioactive polysaccharides
Deadline for abstract submission: March 31, 2021
Acceptance of oral communications: June 15, 2021
Registration deadline: October 1, 2021