Library for teaching & research at Grenoble INP-Pagora, LGP2 & CTP
Considering the COVID-19 health situation, the Anselme-Payen library is closed until further notice. Outstanding loans are automatically extended until september 16th 2020. You can send us your requests at firstname.lastname@example.org: we will make any effort to answer as soon as possible. Document returns (external audiences and Pagora students): documents must be left on Monday and Tuesday mornings between 8:30 am and 9:15 am (post-it with the return date affixed to the cover) on a trolley available on the reception airlock at the entrance to Grenoble INP-Pagora.
Reorganization of the library
• preparations November 2019 → mid-April 2020,
• works mid-April → end of August 2020. Re-computerization of UGA Grenoble INP libraries
• system configuration November 2019 → February 2020,
• basic training of the staff March → June 2020,
• additional training courses September → December 2020,
• disturbances expected at the end of May and beginning of June 2020.